Monday, October 24, 2011

When Ya Gotta Go...

I am a night-owl...or an insomniac. Last night at about 11:45 I was up reading an assignment for my Ethics & Values class, and I heard a sound. It sounded like the door to the back of the house opening. (I think it used to be the back door before the addition, now it just separates the bedrooms from the rest of the house and I usually keep it closed at night, so the TV doesn't bother others that are sleeping.) When I turned to look, the door was still closed, so I just went back to my reading. A few minutes later dad came through the door. He was being slow, and I wasn't sure he knew where he was, so I asked, "What can I get for you dad, or are you looking for the bathroom?" to which he answered, "Well yes, I needed the bathroom, but I just peed outside over there." He was pointing to the foyer area by the back door. When I went to see, dad had "relieved" himself in the entryway. Oh Joy!

1 comment:

  1. Cash did that today.... It was probably a little cuter. Sorry you had to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete